§ 1 Organizer and terms
1. The organizer of the KidsTalkFuture! (further "Contest") is Novakid Inc, incorporated in the United States at US 548 Market St 8291, San Francisco, CA 94104, 7190762; EIN: 83-2827016
2 The Organizer declares that the KidsTalkFuture Contest is not a game of chance, raffle, lottery, advertising raffle, or other form of gaming, the outcome of which would depend on a particular chance.
§ 2 Participant
1. Participation in the Contest is open to all persons between 4 and 12 years of age residing in the Russian Federation with the consent of a legal representative (hereinafter referred to as "Guardian").
2. The Participant declares that he/she:
a. has read the contents of these Rules and voluntarily takes part in the Contest
b. agrees to and accepts the terms of the Rules, has read the contents concerning the award procedure and fully accepts them, undertakes to observe the provisions of the Rules
c. consents to processing personal data for the purposes of the participation in the Contest, marketing specials, and obtaining an award.
3. The Contest assignment (hereinafter referred to as "Work") consists of making a short video (recording of the child's performance) and sending it in accordance with §3 p.1
1. From 01.04.2021 to 24.05.2021, participants can send contest entries by publishing them on social networks: Instagram, Facebook or YouTube with the obligatory use of the hashtags #NovaKid, #KidsTalkFuture.
1.1 The account (profile) using which the video was published must be publicly accessible for the entire duration of the contest. Closing the profile or changing its settings from public to private forfeits participation in the contest.
1.2 Works without the hashtags mentioned in paragraph 1 § 2 will not be considered by the jury.
2. Contest assignment (hereinafter ""Work""): to record a video in which the Participant answers the question of what a happy future for our planet looks like. The answer should be given in English.
3. One participant can send one video.
4. The completed Work must be sent via social networks (IGTV, Facebook and YouTube) in compliance with their requirements and rules, or through the form on the website, in accordance with the following technical requirements: Format: horizontal (16: 9); Quality: FullHD (1080p) is preferred, HD (720p) is acceptable.
5. Work must be performed by a child between the ages of 4 and 12, with or without the assistance of a Guardian, but the application is submitted by the child's legal representative.
6. Participation in the contest is tantamount to agreeing to the use of the Work by the Organizer to publish it on websites administered by the Organizer, including: www.novakid.ru and Novakid profile on the social network Facebook. : https: //www.facebook.com/....... and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/...... as well as on YouTube channels administered by Novakid; on other accounts and profiles that promote the Contest, as well as on Euronews webpages.
7. Participation in the Contest is tantamount to stating that the contestant (child) is the author of the submitted work.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or exclude in the Contst Works that do not meet the requirements set out in these rules, and in particular Works that are not related to the theme of the contest or that are composed contrary to the requirements of paragraphs 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to moderate the content posted by users, including the removal of publications that do not comply with the rules, content that is offensive, repetitive or very similar.
§ 4 Selection of entries
1. by 31.05.2021 the Organizer will check all the works sent during the duration of the Contest, from which the Winners will be chosen. The Works will be evaluated by a jury consisting of representatives of Novakid. When selecting the winners, the Organizer will be guided by the following criteria: English language, creativity, content, method of recording.
2. The results will be announced on the contest website and on Novakid's Facebook and Instagram pages. Winners will be additionally informed about winning the Contest by email and/or phone by 31.05.2021.
§ 5 Awards
1. The following prizes will be awarded as part of the contest:
- Broadcast of the Contest Work in an international program on Euronews in 160 countries
The Organizer also provides for awards or incentive prizes at its discretion.
§ 6 Personal data
1. The Organizer is the administrator of the personal data of the Participant and the Guardian provided in connection with the Contest. Personal data will be processed by the Organizer for the Contest and the awarding of the prize
2. The processing of personal data includes the following scope of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number
3. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for participation in the Contest.
4. Personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the adoption of Directive 95/46 / WE (so-called GDPR).
§ 7 Complaints and Grievances
1 Any complaints related to the conduct of this Contest may be filed electronically by the official representatives of the Participants (Guardians) at email@example.com by May 30, 2021.
2. The complaint must contain the name of the Participant and his/her legal representative, the exact correspondence address, a description and reason for the complaint, and the specifics of the request.
3. Complaints submitted after the specified deadline or that do not meet the requirements specified in p. 2, will not be considered by the Organizer. The date on which the letter is sent will be the date that determines the deadline for submitting the complaint.
4. Complaints will be reviewed no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint. The decisions of the Organizer regarding the complaint are final.
§ 8 Final Provisions
1. The full text of the rules will be available on the Contest website.
2. The Contest's main sources are www.novakid.pl and social networks https://www.facebook.com/novakidpolska and https://www.instagram.com/novakidpolska/.
3 Any possible disputes or claims arising in connection with the Contest will be settled by the competent court of law.
4 The Organizer has the right to make changes to the provisions of these Rules, provided that the changes do not complicate the conditions of participation in the Contest. Changes may be related to: change in the terms of the Contest, change in the specifications of the award, etc. The amended Rules come into force from the moment of their publication on the website.